Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goyang Duyu - Project Pop.

Row row row your boat,
Gently down the stream,
Merrily merrily merrily merrily,
Life is but a dream.



I now promise to myself :-


Ill try to be more closed to Allah, lakukan yang wajib perbanyakkan yang sunat.
Ill move on from the past, let the present & the future take over my life.
Be more friendly to others, tingkatkan koleksi rakan rakan & contacts in phone list.
Banyakkan shopping raya so ill be one of the Mohsens pretty daughters. -.-
In order to let time flies fast, kerja dekat Aunty Norain's Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa Bangsar as a part timer.
Ill let myself think freely, no pressure.
I dont want to see any teardrops anymore, i have to grow up!
Take the positives to be more motivated & negatives to open up the eyes.
Tunaikan janji dekat Abah that ill be working extra hard in Segi & try to get 3.5 every sem & maybe i can convince the dad to send me to UK, US or Australia maybe for degree, who knows. :)
Spend more time with family & less time with friends so that i can remember the family is the one whos going to be there anytime, anyhow for me.
Lastly, i want to promise myself that ill let myself be happy & no more down mode in me & change to a better person.
I AM LEARNING TO LOVE MYSELF MORE, people.


P/S : Thanks to the anonymous, i love you! Youve opened my eyes. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment