Monday, August 17, 2009

New chapter is beginning.

Hello loves. Finally, ive watched The Proposal. So, bottom line, IS IT THAT EASY FOR TWO HUMAN BEINGS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER? Well, it was a great movie. LOVE IT. :) And the hero, is so mine! -.- I love the part when the woman proposed, walaupun tak ikhlas and she didnt mean it, still, it makes me think, hey, i could do it too. I mean, the proposal part. :)


Oh, by the way, i finally have the answer for my question above. Ala yang is it that easy tu. :) Yes, it is easy to fall in love with someone. OH & thanks to my ABANG KEDAH yang ada band sendiri yang ada suara yang boleh buat orang jatuh cinta bila on the phone yang suka merajuk yang pasrah bila i marah dia, he made it easier for me to move on from the owner of the type of car below. Teman i lagi okay? Everyday? :)


Bye bye old memories & now i know, Allah memang sayang i. I miss talking to you already, ABANG KEDAH. :D Youve made my day.

P/S : Im starting college in 6 hours. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment