Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Other Side - Fey.

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. *He has changed a lot, he hurt me so deep, so explain to me, why until now, i just cant let go of him, of our memories together?* Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when theyre right. You believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Something yang i selalu baca, dengar.


I miss how things went. I miss how our bond was. I miss March - June 2009 most. I miss my friends, colleagues, college mates, school mates. I miss everybody. I miss everything. I miss you, thats the most important thing. Tell me, how can i learn to let go? When can i let go of the past? I am tired, of the current me. I deserve some happiness. I deserve something. Hmm :'(

2 comments:

  1. no, you dont have to learn how to let go
    and no it cant be teach either

    no matter how many times people are trying to tell you to let go, if you wont let them, it doesnt mean a thing, because you are the one who ask yourself not to let go. you are the one who still hiding in the past. you are the one are holding yourself back.

    pretty lady, i believe you have life, unless you are some drop out college kids who does nothing, then, well maybe that is another different story

    rather than thinking about this S, why dont you think about ur study? how to lose weight? how to make more friends?? or atleast, this is ramadhan. think about how much have you done for Allah, how do you expect God will give you happiness if u did not do something in return? and dont you feel guilty because you cry because of a guy, but have you ever cry because of Allah?

    think again sister, you are the one who decide,

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. who is this anonymous here? are u my sister? nina? kakak? please tell. :| well, youre somehow right. & i think i have to really think deep about this. thanks! i love you, whoever you are! :')

    ReplyDelete