Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Cure.

It has been one month. If we could add in those 11 months that weve had, it would have been a year for us! 15th is really our date, huh? Thanks, for accepting me back in your life. For wanting me back, after 10 months. I wish theres no other fourth time for us. I love you. I didnt see you today, i didnt see you yesterday. & i know i might not be able to see you tomorrow too. & i dont know when will we see each other, again. Youve moved on, & it seems that weve been drifting apart, lately. I wish i could get back the old you. When im in this kind of situation, it makes me think. About something that i know i shouldnt. No, not that B thingy. Its just that, something that has been on my mind. I miss you. Dont you miss me? :'( I Love You, Saya Cinta Awak, Saya Sayang Awak.

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me

No comments:

Post a Comment