Saturday, November 14, 2009

Memories exist to haunt.



Its not fair. Its not fair. I tried to erase all that, but i just cant. I just couldnt do it.

Everytime i look at those places, it reminds me of those memories.
Everytime i look at those pictures, it brings me to the past.
Everytime i have those dreams, it hits me that i was once hope for it to happen.

I wont lie. I wont deny. I miss those times. I miss you. I miss them. I miss all that. But all of those things make me stronger today. I wish life is as easy as 1 2 3 or A B C. I wish i knew everything that would happen in the future. But if i do, it wont make my life as interesting as it is now, no?

I may not be the happiest lady alive but i am living my life to the fullest. Ill be giving everybody their needs & wants. Dont worry about me, im 18. I can take care of myself. I can always be alone. I dont need anybody. For now, ill let everybody be on their own. Especially YOU. :) All those memories may haunt me as much as it could everyday, but im happy i have you. I wouldnt want me to go back to the past because i like how my life is now & i want you to always be in the future with me. Whoever that person may be.

Wait, i think ive lost my words & my power to write further. I am starting to write craps here. So ill stop here. I shall have my beauty sleep now. Alie is asleep, i should too. Good night, people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment