Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Special post.

Today i went out with my beloved boyfriend. Went to Ikea for lunch, Wangsa Maju for my dentist appointment & Gardens for movie *we watched A Christmas Carol, it was not bad*. I got home around 1050pm and managed to watch Sekar at 11pm on Astro Prima. :) Okay, heres what i really want to write about.


I watched Sekar & i was like so affected by what Rimba did to Sekar. Okay to cut the story short, he like cut the papers, fold them & make them into lots of boats or yachts or whatever you want to call them lah. The boats were arranged in a room, with lights & stuffs. Omg, comel, sumpah! I wish i had that kind of experience. Then Rimba proposed to Sekar by asking Sekar to open up one of the boats and a ring fell down. Pastu Rimba cakap cakap la merepek merepek. Ceh. & setiap boat tu tertulis setiap benda yang Rimba suka dekat Sekar. :) Comel tak comel tak? Comel kan? Okay dah diam je Sofia. Kata pun cerita. Suka romantic lebih lebih. Hihihi. Kan best i pernah dapat rasa benda benda sweet yang boyfriend i buat dekat i. *Oh b, i dont expect you to do that kind of thing, i just hope for it. :)*


Oh & i was browsing through one of the blogger's blog. & i found this *the quotes from movie The Perfect Man :- 
 

A guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. A guy who calls you back even though you just hung up on him. A guy who thinks you are perfect even though he knows the worst things about you. A guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. A guy who kisses your forehead. A guy who wants to show you off to the world when you are in a t-shirt and sweats. A guy who holds your hand in front of his friends. A guy who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup. The one who is constantly reminding you of how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you. The one who turns to his friends and says "That's her". :') *How i wish your friends know me before they judge me. What are their problems? They dont even know me to hate me. & if they can hate me, why cant i hate them too? :)*


Ok now heres a confession *or confessions* that id like to make. I dont expect you to text me 24/7 and not to have your own time with friends. I dont expect you to always look for me when im missing. I dont expect you to be with me 24/7. I dont expect you to always love me & show your love towards me every now & then. I dont expect you to show off to people that you have me. I dont expect you to bring me along with you when you go & hang out with you friends. I dont expect you to always call me 24/7. I dont expect you to always be romantic. I dont expect you to take care of me as if im a 5 year old child. I dont expect you to be like someone elses boyfriend. I dont expect you to bring me to places that only we are there. I dont expect you to take me to a perfect fairy tale kind of dates. I dont expect you to make me feel like im in a fairy tale. I dont expect you to kiss me, hold me, touch me like i want you to. But baby, i just hope for them to happen. Sometimes. :) I know life is no fairy tale, & thats why i am now facing the reality. Its enough for me to have those pictures in my head. I know it wont happen anyway.




 


Okay dah, its time to help my baby out. MSN time. Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment