Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maybe its because im irresistable. :)

Hello World ... Hope Youre Listening .... :)

I actually should go back to sleep & wake up at 1030, or 11 the latest. But blame myself for not doing that. I have class at 12 & its Marketing. Can you imagine the boringness? Haha :)

Well just a quick update of myself, i am currently loving my life. *Did you guys notice i always say i love my life? Well i do. I love 2010, so far. :)* I am currently taking up 6 subjects this semester & i hope i could get good results for the finals. Me & Uswah are trying to push ourselves to study everyday. Except for weekends, thats the time where we get to have a break from COLLEGE LIFE. Eventhough its only second semester, we still want to do our best. My first sem wasnt very pleasant, so this is the pay back time. Hihi.

Hmm. Oh & i am currently being a tuition teacher to my bestest friend, Saw Kah Chiun. *Not that im good in Maths. Its because im too irresistable, he just cant get enough of me. HAHAHAHAHA :p* Hes gonna have his finals in less than 2 weeks, so im kind of helping him to get himself prepared for the finals. While teaching him, i could study too. & im not gonna study if im home so the idea of him bringing me out to be his tutor is the best idea ever to get me started on my plan of semangat tinggi untuk belajar. *Know what? When i teach him i feel like im clever. Why? Because im happy i can get all the answers. Why? Because those things i teach him are like the high school syllabus. & im proud of myself i can still remember. BAHAHA*

& i noticed that ive been spending too little too much time with Azihanie this time around. *Not that im complaining, its just something that i want to share okay? Haha* Maybe its because Arlina is too caught up with her KMB stuffs & Nazrin is too busy with her assignments. I hope this Chinese New Year, we could get together & menggila again okay? Oh but i dont think ill be spending much time with Arlina as shes still gonna be busy eventhough its holiday. Hmm. Oh well, thats life. We are all in college, everybody is busy with their life. But i miss them, Nazrin & Arlina. :')

Something random :-

I think we should all stop complaining. Cherish everything thats with you right now. Nothing comes twice. Everything here, is here for a reason. Whether its bad or good, you learn from it. You make yourself happy by having anything now. I know i know, im saying this because i am living a wonderful life right now. But do you know whats happening inside me? Whats playing inside my head? Whats happening to my family? No. & i have my own family crisis. But what else could i do? I just can sit back, relax, hoping for a better tomorrow. Nothing is perfect. But you can just pretend it is & enjoy life while you can. We are all borrowing the soul & everything from Allah. One day, we have to give it back to Him. So while He still gives us the chance to be in this world, appreciate it. :)

& dont forget, KARMA IS A BITCH. & jangan doakan apa apa yang buruk untuk orang. Biar Allah je yang balas. :)



P/S : I have 2 stalkers right now. BIG TIME. Both. Tapi sorang i sayang *cough cough*, lagi sorang tak kenal. Kenal la, tapi tak la kenal sangat. Hahahaha.
PP/S : Everybody seems not moving on from me & Saw. Why eh? Nak kitorang couple betul betul ke? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay diam.

No comments:

Post a Comment