Tuesday, April 27, 2010

*HUGS*

I NEED A HUG & SOMEONE SAYING ;
"Its okay, Sayang! Everything is gonna be just fine. *with a kiss on my forehead*"
I need to be with someone who knows how to calm me down.
Someone who loves me & knows that my heart & myself is fragile.
I need someone! :(

Okay i sound so pathetic. Like a desperate girl like that kan? Shut up! Im not in a good mood & i think im so down right now. Plus, my best friend is getting the BB that ive been wanting for so long! Since last year! :'( Okay, not his fault. But still, he could have it first before me? No fair! :/ Okay, continue!

I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO BE WITH ME, DESPITE THE FLAWS THAT I HAVE!
Okay i think what i really need now is just HUGS, from my loved ones. 
I miss you guys. :'(
ArlinaAzieIyliaNazrinSaifulSyafiq

No comments:

Post a Comment